GOOD DYE YOUNG - good-dye-young
HAIR COLOUR & HAIR DYE - hair-colour
HAIR PRODUCTS - hair-products
MAIN | DISCOUNT APPLIES - discount-applies
MAIN | FULL PRICE - fp
MERMAID HAIR - hair-colour-mermaids
MERMAIDS CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES - mermaids
MERMAIDS HAIR COLOUR & HAIR DYE - mermaid-hair
PURPLE HAIR COLOUR & HAIR DYE - purple-hair-colour
VEGAN - vegan-1
VEGAN HAIR COLOUR & HAIR DYE - vegan-hair-colour
Introducing Good Dye Young, your one and only stop for vibrant and custom hair colour! GDY's Semi-Permanent Hair Color is unique in combining a high quality cream base, like a hair mask, with ultra bright professional pigments, sunflower extract to protect and strengthen hair and a citric bergamot fragrance.
Founded in 2016 and Owned by Paramore’s Hayley Williams and her stylist and MUA, Brian O'Connor! Good Dye Young was created through years of collaboration to create a community all about self-expression, colour and happiness with your authentic self!
Good Dye Young's Brain O'Connor and Hayley Williams were focused on providing quality ingredients, product performance and sustainability! This means that all GDY products are safe to use on all hair textures, pre lightened, chemically treated, keratin treated and colour treated hair, meaning awesome hair for everyone!!
Facts about Good Dye Young -
- GDY hair dye does not damage hair and contains conditioning properties that rehydrate and correct porosity (roughness) in hair that is compromised when bleaching, heat styling, or using damaging hair products.
- GDY hair color should be used exactly as supplied and described on the packaging. Do not add peroxide or other permanent hair colorants.
- GDY hair colorants may temporarily stain skin and permanently stain the fabric of clothes, towels and bedding etc., so be careful when applying!
- For the best results, please use on porous, bleached, tinted or naturally light blonde hair.
- When applied to darker untreated hair, results may vary depending on hair shade and texture.
FREE DELIVERY - ORDERS OVER $89
AUSTRALIA > UNDER $89 - $7.95, OVER $89 - FREE
EXPRESS POST > UP TO 500GM - $8.95, 501GM TO 1KG - $10.95, OVER 10KG - $13.95
NEW ZEALAND > UNDER $89 - $14.95, OVER $149 - FREE, EXPRESS - $24.95
REST OF WORLD > Visit our Postage Page for International Rates
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, some international zones are still experiencing delays. Delivery Times cannot be guaranteed.
FAST DELIVERY - ORDER BEFORE 2PM FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH
ALL ORDERS SENT WITH FULL TRACKING